Skip to product information
1 of 1

Calalenta Pecorino Terre di Chieti Bianco 2022

Calalenta Pecorino Terre di Chieti Bianco 2022

Regular price $29.00 SGD
Regular price $39.00 SGD
Average price elsewhere! Our price is up to 50% lower than a similar wine in Singapore.
Sale price $29.00 SGD
Shipping calculated at checkout. Free for orders over $350.-
🚀 Buy More, Save More 🔥
Quantity Discount Price
9+ 2% $28.42
12+ 5% $27.55
18+ 10% $26.10

The discounts are automatically applied to your cart. You can mix with other wines to reach your desired quantity. Non-wine items, bundles and gift packs count as one.

  • Select at least 6 bottles (mix&match) to Check out!
  • Save extra 10% when you order 18 bottles or more!
Country
Region
Grape variety

In the area of Ortona, Abruzzo, a vineyard with Pecorino is a fairly rare variety, with only about 300 hectares planted in the Abruzzo and Le Marche regions. Its name derives from the fact that a bunch of Pecorino grapes was traditionally considered to have a similar shape to a sheep's head. The vineyards are situated around the town of Ortona, on the Adriatic coast of the Abruzzo region. Facing west and south west, vines are planted on calcareous clay soils of a medium texture and trained on a pergola system. After harvesting the grapes are crushed and destemmed and pressed. 80% of the juice is fermented in stainless-steel tanks, the other 20% in oak barrels of 40hl.

Taste description
Straw yellow color with greenish highlights. Aromas of white pulp fruit, especially pears, and balsamic notes that reveal the good quality of the wood.

Food pairing
Perfect with lobster, cream of vegetable soup and smoked fish, we suggest it also with roasted chicken

* Vintage may vary without prior notice of our suppliers

View full details